X

Who is Excited to Watch the Grammy’s This Week?

The Grammy's are this week on February 12th, 2012 - who is excited to watch them? Who are your favorites? Check out this picture of the guys at the Grammy's!

10 COMMENTS ON THIS POST To “Who is Excited to Watch the Grammy’s This Week?”

1. inspiering February 9, 2012 at 12:56 am

brian, i am sexcited to watch the grrammysbut n i have to say, i will miss eeing you guys sing!!

• inspiering February 10, 2012 at 4:57 am

briadoi wann i am excited to see the grammy but will missyou and theand the guys. excoted to see maroon 5

2. Fiamma Moyano February 12, 2012 at 9:26 am

This picture is amazing. I love you Brian and Leighanne :)

3. Veronica February 12, 2012 at 11:25 pm

Your are the best Brian wish you all the luck.

4. RobLisi February 13, 2012 at 5:25 am

You guys deservea grammy!

• RobLisi February 13, 2012 at 5:26 am

deserve* (forsome reason I can’t see what I am typing…..

5. 'Mione* Enchanted February 14, 2012 at 1:43 am

Awwwe, sadly no, I missed them. But, the good news is I don’t think I needed to see them thanks to my BSB Chirp family :) I love how Brian and Nick are almost matching, got to love our Frick and Frack. And how Kevin and Howie are almost as well. And AJ, different as always, we love you! Stay sweet xoxo

• zenita February 28, 2012 at 12:05 pm

very true mione i <3 brian hes very cute & very very hot jst as the other BSBs

6. Alessandra Clement February 22, 2012 at 11:59 pm

Backstreet Boys and Brian Hello, I’m one of his biggest fans. I’m from Peru and I have 16 years, I’ve heard since I was 10 and since then I’ve been fascinated by theyour music. Every day I hear your songs (I know the lyrics for all hahaha), I download photos of you, and collection magazines where you are (also old magazines, I have 5 magazines from 2000), also I have one of the BSB watch, bracelets and other things. I can’t go to a concert of you, because I have 16 years and my parents will not let me, but I put see youtube videos to see the concert, I hope you come to Peru this year and this time if i go with my cousin. Always dream with you, i will know you, to sing with you, but when I wake up I realize that it is only a dream (I hope one day become a reality). You’re my world, if will separated, you break my heart , i would be sad for the rest of my days, everything would come down, i just hope you never, never be separated. I love you so much, as not imagine, are my idols. Howie, Brian, Nick and A.J ♥
    HOW WOULD THE WORLD IF WILL TO GOVERN THE BSB ?
    1) The national himnno will be replaced by Everybody. Instead of putting your hand on your heart, you must do the dance steps and stages, must do the choreography with the chair.
    2) Goodbye will be replaced with “KTBSPA.”
    5) The new A.J clothing line would replace the school uniforms.
    6) Howie will teach them all to speak Spanish.
    7) When the Backstreet Boys give to the country’s presidential conference, Brian will be use Donald Duck voice.
    8) The cartoon Saturday morning would be one or more episodes of “THE BACKSTREET PROJECT”.
    11) Their birthdays would be national days, as well as the day that the group was formed.
    13) All FAN FICS will be published and named as one: GREAT SHOW OF LITERATURE.
    14) The flag would be changed so that icluyera Black … and blue … I mean … BLACK & BLUE!
    15) The questionnaire items include: “Who you are? Where you’re from ?”…” What you did?”.
    16) The mountain with the faces of the presidents, will be replaced by the faces of the BSB.
    17) In schools would be a mandate, learn on the life and career of the BSB.
    18) The wedding vows will be exchanged for I’ll Never Break Your Heart.
    19) The road to Hollywood fame would be replaced by a giant star dedicated to the BSB.
    20) The clocks on all sides touch the song “TIME” every hour.
    21) The road map must include the path to “BACK TO YOUR HEART”.
    24) Why ?…. The question will be replaced by: “Tell me Why?”.
    25) Hello will be replaced by: HEY … HEY, HEY!.
    26) Nick writes a book, this shall be four pages with illustrations.
    24) James Hoke and Baylee becomes the sixth and seventh Backstreet Boys.
    25) When a loving couple begin to fight, the boy began to sing “Do not walk away baby … you gotta hear me say … I’m sorry.”

AJ, Nick, Brian and Howie, Would not this be a perfect world? You’re 5 guys the most beautiful that exist on earth (including Kevin). Peru and I love, don’t forget ♥

7. inspiering February 24, 2012 at 4:36 am

BRIAN, LOVE THE SITE. SAW GRAMMYS, GREAT, BUT, NOT AWESOME!